Oracle of Ages Glitches - Warp Glitch
- You need at least the L-1 bracelet.
Instructions for the Toilet House
- In the past go into the toilet in Lynna-village.
- Push the pot into the hole.
- Wait a second, then leave the toilet.
There is a frame, which warps you in an old man's room instead of the exit. It's really really hard to hit that frame. I needed nearly 100 tries.
When you hit that frame you will appear in the present in the rolling ridge. You will be stuck in a bush. Simply, save & quit. When you reopen the file you will be in the same screen, but on another place (it's random).
Now, you can't do many things, because for the most things and ways you need the switch-hook. But it's funny to explore an area so early. And it's a comfort for this game, because it hasn't many glitches. But one of the coolest.
- Mystery Seeds
- Seed Shooter (Optional)
- Gale Seeds (Optional)
- Harp of Ages (Optional)
Instructions for the Owl Statues
- Find an Owl Statue that is close to an exit like the one in Mermaid's Cave or Rolling Ridge Cave.
- Quickly give it a mystery seed by shooting one at it or by giving it a mystery seed and using the gale seeds to quickly exit.
- Exit as quick as you can.
You will obtain the same results as above except to a different room of the game. Sometimes it will take you to a very glitchy area as seen in the video. This seems to cause a whole bunch of strange effects.