Twilight Princess Glitches
- Don't know which version you have? Find out with the Version Guide.
- Make sure you read the Glitch Posting Template before you add a new glitch.
Back In Time: Gain control of Link during the "Title screen" cutscene.
- New Game+: Get Bombs and the Bow for use when you start up a Back in Time save file!
- Early Forest Temple (Bomb Method): Enter the Forest Temple in Faron Woods early without the complicated CD-Streaming!
- Diveless Early Lakebed Temple: Enter Lakebed Temple earlier without Rupee Diving, making it possible on ANY version.
Bomb Volume: The volume of a bomb explosion doesn't depend on its distance.
Boomerang Reed: Use your boomerang instead of a reed to call Epona.
Burial at Sea: Drown a Twilight Archer during a cutscene.
Cave of No Ordeals: Use your boomerang to make the Cave of Ordeals extremely easy.
CD Streaming: Sequence Break by using the Zelda disc to prevent loading points from properly loading actors/objects and other things.
- Attack of the Clones: Make a few hundred goblins spawn during the King Bulblin battle.
- Early Kakariko Gorge (No Twilight): Get to Kakariko Gorge long before you normally would without the twilight blanket, as a human, and with Epona.
- Early Kakariko Village: Get to Kakariko Village long before you normally would.
- Forward in Time: Opposite to the Back in Time glitch, you battle King Bulblin long before you are normally supposed to.
- Flying Epona: Ride Epona out of bounds in the unloaded Hyrule Field!
- Epona Through the Wall: Walk Epona around in a void.
- Drown Epona: Make Epona drop to the bottom of the lake.
- Teleporting Epona: Get Epona into North Faron Woods, where she normally cannot get into.
- Poe Soul Text Delay/Skip: Delay the text box from coming up like it normally would after you get a Poe Soul.
City In The Sky Early: Get to the Sky Temple Early.
- Impaz Repeating Dialogue Glitch: The old woman that can't stop speaking.
Dashing Boots Exit: Make link run through a loading point with the iron boots on.
Death by Thin Air: Escape the flames of the Great Bridge of Hylia!...only to seemingly die to thin air.
Death Hole: Proud beast, who lost the battle with a hole in the wall.
DJ Ooccoo: Use Ooccoo to play the wrong music in a dungeon room.
Early Master Sword: Get the Master Sword long before your supposed to.
- Good Eyes: Have a goron call you a human when you're a wolf.
Eldin Bridge Game-Breaker: The bridge isn't the only thing that the twilight breaks.
Endless Game Over: The Game Over screen that just won't go away.
Endless Supply: Get infinite Bombs and Arrows for a while.
Escape Ganondorf's Barrier: Escape Ganondorf's barrier in the final phase of the battle against the King of Evil.
Gale Longjump: Use your boomerang and your sword to scale great distances.
- Out of bounds in the Gerudo Desert: Use the Gale Longjump to explore a normally unplayable area.
Gate Rock: At the beginning of the game use a rock to get through a gate.
- Twilight Warrior: Get into the twilight as a Human.
- Beloved Wooden Sword/Ordon Wooden Sword: Temporarily keep the wooden sword.
Goal Line Miscall: The ball is clearly off the path, but the result given is Rollgoal...
Goron Lockup: Lock the game up by standing on a goron.
Green Chu Jelly: Get your hands on a beta item the developers didn't want you to.
Inconvenient Mail: Receive a letter while hanging from a cliff.
Kill the Postman: Finally get rid of that annoying postman!
Lake Hylia Early: Reach the Lake before you're equipped to do so.
Lava Fishing: Apparently the fishing rod can't tell apart lava from water...
Map Glitch: Deactivate Exit Flags/Pointers and in some areas temporarily corrupt collision data.
- Link Explorer: Explore the Bomb Shop.
- Link Explorer II: Explore Coro's house.
- Rude Wolf: Keep using your canine senses even when talking to Midna.
- Underground Stalking: Walk around or ride Epona under Hyrule.
Multiple Fishing Rods: Have more than one fishing rod at one time.
- Teleport/Levitate Glitch: Teleport and/or levitate to a certain area!
Panoramic Camera: Have the camera show a strange view of Hyrule Town.
Pegasus Boots: Move at normal speed on magnetic ceilings/walls.
Pointless Death: Get killed by a ledge on a doorway.
Shad Game Save Infinite Loop: Make your save game file go into a endless loop with Shad.
Sign Freeze: Freeze up the game with a sign.
Swim with Water Bombs: As the name implies, you can swim with Water Bombs.
Vine Clip Glitch: Get inside or through certain walls and objects by clipping to them with the Clawshots.
Wrestling Wolf: Softlock the game in Bo's house!
Yeto Freeze: Use the Ball and Chain to freeze the game 0:00.06 into a downhill snowboard run.