Twilight Princess Glitches - Death by Thin Air
- The oil on the Great Bridge of Hylia must still be there
- Either 1 or 2 Fairies in bottles, depending on how many Heart Containers you have
- Head for the Great Bridge of Hylia.
- Allow the walls of flame to go up as normal.
- Run to the second wooden crate on your right, then push it one notch to the right and then three notches forward.
- Get between the crate and flames.
- Keep running forward into the flames. You very likely will have to use at least 1 Fairy in the process.
Since you're between a solid crate and a wall of flame, the wall of flame is unable to push wolf Link back. As a result, you're able to get past the wall of flame. At this point, you can keep running forward (and optionally fight the Twilit Bulbin Archer that ignited the oil to begin with); however, at the point when the two walls of flame meet, you'll get a Game Over no matter where you are (even a second Fairy with a high number of Heart Containers will not save you). It's as if you seemingly die by thin air and nothing else.