Twilight Princess Glitches - Gale Longjump
- Gale Boomerang
- A bottomless pit
- Something on the other side of the bottomless pit that the Gale Boomerang can reach
- Approach the bottomless pit.
- Throw the Gale Boomerang over the pit.
- While the boomerang is still in the air, unsheath your sword.
- Before the boomerang returns, quickly perform a jump attack.
While the Gale Boomerang is out, the game will think there's an L-target over the pit and you're locked onto it. This allows you to use the jump attack's long-jumping quality to reach places an ordinary jump attack cannot. This is not an easy glitch to master, but if you can master it, it can be easily used to progress through the game faster.
The glitch is first demonstrated at roughly 2:05 into the video.