Twilight Princess Glitches - Green Chu Jelly
- The Spinner.
- An Empty Bottle.
- Go to the Cave of Ordeals in the Gerudo Desert.
- Fight your way through the rooms until you get to the 19th floor, this is just after the room with the Leevers.
- A lot of Purple Chus will appear in this room along with a few colored ones.
- Kill all Chus except for a Blue and a Yellow one (use either your Bow or Clawshot to avoid harming the ones you need).
- Make sure no other Chus are left nearby, let the two Chus fuse.
The two will fuse into a 'Green Chu'. This Chu cannot be found anywhere else in the game. Kill it and quickly scoop up the green jelly it left behind. Now you have the Green Chu Jelly, this is a beta item which was left in the game. The potion was originally used to replenish Link's magic bar that was removed from the final game.
Killing all the Purple Chus without them fusing with the Blue or Yellow Chus is very difficult. There are some tricks which make it easier.
- Each Chu is pragrammed to appear when Link moves into certain parts of the room with the same pattern every time.
- You can move slowly throughout the room then stopping and killing any newly appeared Chus that aren't the one you need, then repeat.
- The Blue and the Yellow Chu appear when Link is around the center of the room, they mostly appear along with a Purple Chu so you have to act quickly and kill the purple one.
- There are two Blue and only one Yellow Chu in the whole room, so if you lose a blue one you still have another shot.
- You can make a Chu that you want follow you if you get close enough then lure it to a section of the room which is safe from other Chus, and then do the same with its pair.
- Drinking the Green Chu Jelly has no effect on Link.
- The description box for the potion is blank, the name however was still translated to say "Green Chu Jelly".
- In the GameCube version, the Blue and the Yellow Chu will simply form into a Purple Chu instead of a Green one.