Twilight Princess Glitches - Swim with Water Bombs
- At least 1 Water Bomb
- Iron Boots
- Body of water deep enough for Link to swim in
- Go underwater and reach the surface wearing the Iron Boots.
- Pull out a Water Bomb.
- As soon as the animation of Link pulling out a Water Bomb starts, open the gear menu and put the Iron Boots in storage by replacing it with another item in your inventory.
Link will remove his Iron Boots while underwater while pulling out a Water Bomb. Link will then start to rise up while holding the Water Bomb.
When Link removes his Iron Boots while underwater, he slowly rises to the surface, but while pulling out a Water Bomb at the right timing, the Water Bomb is pulled out at the same time that the Iron Boots are removed.
- As usual, the Water Bomb will explode as it normally would.
- Pressing A will drop the bomb, but reequipping the Iron Boots will not.
- The Water Bomb still works as it normally would.
- You cannot dash or swim while holding the bomb because those actions require you to press the A button, which would make Link drop the bomb.
- If you release the bomb while swimming with it, your air gauge will refill, allowing you to stay underwater longer than you normally would be able to without the Zora Armor.