Twilight Princess Glitches - New Game+
- Do the Infinite Bombs and Arrows glitch.
- Afterwards, do the Back in Time glitch. You must do it on your first attempt. If you mess it up, you will have to redo the Infinite Bombs and Arrows glitch!!
- Once on the Bridge of Eldin on the title screen, jump off into the void below twice. This way you get the Game Over screen.
- At the Game Over screen select Retry. This will then start the fight with King Bulblin.
- Once the fight has started, Save and Quit. Then select your Back in Time save file you had just created.
If done correctly, at the start of the game, Link should be in Southern Faron Woods in front of the Fairy Fountain, wearing the Hero's Clothes, holding the Ordon Sword, and the Hylian Shield however, they will not be shown in your inventory screen (+) on Wii because you haven't actually gotten them yet. In your gear Screen (-) on Wii, you will see you have 30 Arrows on your Bow and 30 Bombs in your Bomb Bag.
- You will never gain any Bombs or Arrows until you get to the point in the game where you can get them normally; you're limited to 30 Bombs and 30 Arrows from the start, so use them wisely!
- Early Forest Temple (Bomb Method): Enter the Forest Temple in Faron Woods early without the complicated CD-Streaming!