Twilight Princess Glitches - Early Master Sword
You must not yet have beaten the Twilit Messengers in North Faron Woods.
- Proceed through the game until you get to the Twilit Messengers in North Faron Woods.
- Line one of them up so he's right between you and the wall surrounding the stage.
- Charge up a dark energy attack, and just as the Twilit Messenger is about to attack you (as he raises his hand), attack.
- If you're lucky, Wolf Link should jump to attack and land on the wall behind the Twilit Messenger. Now, carefully run around the stage until you're approximately where the entrance to the Sacred Grove would be.
- Walk up the wall and then simply jump down. Hopefully you'll make it to the entrance (if you miss, it will appear on the map the next time making it easier).
- Play through the Sacred Grove normally until you get to the Master Sword
You will be able to get the Master Sword, and thus the ability to become wolf or human Link at will, long before you were supposed to. This in turn causes numerous glitches in the game.
This glitch changes a lot of stuff in the game, some of the most important ones are listed below:
- You will not be able to enter the Goron Mines. The Gorons will still block off the entrance, but if you try to talk to Gor Coron you will not be able to sumo with him because the game thinks you already beat the mines. Therefore, you will need to use additional glitches to be able to beat the game.