Twilight Princess Glitches - Teleport/Levitate Glitch
- Do the Multiple Fishing Rods glitch until you have 4 or 5 Fishing Rods at once.
- Then go to an area that has fish in water and a nearby elevated area. (The best place to do this step at is Zora's Domain at the Mother and Child rocks, catching a Reekfish)
- Cast your rods into the water and hook a fish.
- Once you hook the fish and have started to reel it in, press the A button to stop fishing, which would normally make you instantly loose the fish you just hooked, but in this case, you will still be reeling it in while you are able to walk around and do other things that you normally would not be able to do while reeling in a fish.
- Once you're able to walk around while reeling in the fish, walk up the elevate area.
- Finally, before the fish is "reeled" all the way in from the water, talk to Midna and choose to warp.
After you have stopped talking to Midna and the map is supposed to come up so you can choose where to warp, the fish text box should come up, preventing the warp map from comming up. Close the fish dialouge box and you will instantly warp to the exact place you were at when you first hooked the fish. In some cases, the fish will somehow teleport to you when you have the fish text box open, which looks rather funny. In some cases, you will "levitate" down to where you hooked the fish at when you fall to the ground right after teleporting there, which again, look really funny. This can also be done as a wolf by transforming into Wolf Link just before opening the warp map from Midna, which has the same results.