Twilight Princess Glitches - Kill the Postman
- You must have not received a letter from the Postman when you leave Kakariko Village after you defeat King Bulbin.
- When you leave Kakariko Village, turn back into a human near the cliff part.
- Do not run in the middle as it will trigger the cutscene, instead walk backwards off the cliff and hang from the side and move right. After a good distance, climb back up.
- Have Link roll barely on the side of the cliff so he doesn't fall off.
- Keep rolling and the postman will eventually show up.
If you rolled correctly and are barely about to fall off the cliff, the postman will fall off trying to get to you. This makes the game run very very slow after time and the postman will actually some how catch up to you.
Because you circumvented the cutscene by moving to the right while dangling from the cliff, you went past the "line" that triggers the cutscene. After you roll on the side just barely without falling off, the Postman will show up eventually. However, since the postman always runs in a straight line, he will most definitely fall off. Oddly enough, the Postman does get to you somehow and this makes the text slow down to a crawl.