Twilight Princess Glitches - Inconvenient Mail
- Beaten Goron Mines or acquired Heroes Bow.
- Bought Bombs from Barnes in Kakariko.
- Be in a position in the game where you can receive a letter from the Postman.
- Leave Kakariko Village to the north to reach the largest Hyrule Field.
- Position yourself on the left side of the land bridge connecting Kakariko Village to Hyrule Field.
- Take 4-5 "walking" steps out onto the bridge while staying as close to the edge of the cliff as possible.
- Press and hold L button and take a really small step to the right.
- Switch to first person view by pressing up on the C-Stick and look to your left until the bridge you are on is barely on screen.
- Do a spin attack in that direction by pressing, holding, and releasing the B button.
If done correctly, Link should do a spin attack, take a step or two forward, and grab on to the ledge while starting the Postman cutscene. The Postman will then give mail to Link while he is hanging on for his life. Also after the scene has ended Link should be partway in the cliff and be able to move along the ledge into the bridge about halfway with only his hands sticking out of the ground.