A Link to the Past Glitches - Boomerang Glitch
- Access to Kakariko Village.
- Boomerang or Magical Boomerang
- Pegasus Boots
- Enter Kakariko Village.
- Go down to the area where the guy who runs away from you when you get near him (stands right below the girl that tells you she does not believe you kidnapped Zelda).
- Keep going right until you hit a dead end but are still in that section.
- Throw your boomerang to the right and start charging with your Pegasus Boots to the left, avoiding everything until you hit the trees (like you are trying to run away from your boomerang).
When you hit the trees, the boomerang should start repeatedly shooting out of the trees toward you. It will slow down overtime and stop, or if you enter another area, it will also stop. If you use this glitch with the Magical Boomerang, it will frequently replace some tiles of house roofs, floor, grass, etc. with grass tiles, but that's about it. This glitch is just about pointless, but is quite funny.
This works in the Village of Outcasts too, and anywhere as long as it's Kakariko Village.