A Link to the Past Glitches - Danger Bunny II
- You need the flippers.
- You must have beaten Agahnim, but must not yet have collected the Moon Pearl.
- Go to the Dark World at the Pyramind of Power.
- Follow the path to the right until you get to Lake Hylia.
- At the end of the path there is platform. Go to the bottom right corner of the platform and use the Magic Mirror.
- Once in the Light World, go up again. Jump off from the left side of the sloped part of the ledge and if you did it correctly, you should land in the deep water and be taken back to the Dark World.
- Now, you'll be a bunny but "surfing" on the deep water. Walk to the left until you get to the shallow part.
- Use the Magic Mirror there (so you end up in deep water in the Light World).
- Swim back to the portal.
You'll be now a bunny, but you can now use your sword like normal, including the spin attack and sword beam. You can also run around with the Pegasus Boots. If you go from the shallow water to deep water without touching land, you'll be able to continue surfing on the water. You'll lose your powers if you get hit by an enemy.