Wind Waker Glitches - Multiplying Morths
- Enter the Forbidden Forest.
- Make your way to the western passage on the third floor.
- Kill the green Chu-Chus to get them out of the way.
- Ahead there is a trench cutting across the passageway, on the other side are pod things with Morths in them. Jump into the trench so the Morths break out of the pods and attach themselves to you, get as many on you as you can.
- Exit the passage the same way you came in.
- Go back into the passage.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 until Link begins to run as fast as normal (You should have to go through the door 19 times, maybe less, before this happens).
- You can now collect a second set of Morths on top of the first set, do so and repeat step 7.
- Keep repeating the steps and collecting more and more Morths, in total you should be able to collect 10 sets, when you go to get the 11th set there will be fewer Morths than normal, pick them all up.
If you enter a room where there would normally be enemies they either won't be there or the game will freeze when the door is opening. Try jumping into water for a Morth explosion.
When you get a massive suit of 'armor' made of the Morths, you've maxed out the number of enemies that can be loaded, or perhaps the area of memory allocated for enemies. Whatever the case, no more enemies will now be loaded. This causes the freezing and disappearances.