Wind Waker Glitches - Version Guide
There is more than one version of Wind Waker. However, the newer the version means the less glitches that can be performed. It's helpful to know which version you have so you know what glitch can be done.
As far as we know, there are 3 versions of Wind Waker for both the GC version and the Wii U version:
- Version 1.0: The original Japanese release.
- Version 1.1: The American release.
- Version 1.2: International release.
You can get your actual version from the debug map select (GC version only). The only known way to get your version as of right now is through Action Replay.
Or if the above is not true, it can be referred to as this:
- If you have Japanese text, you have JPN version.
- If you have English text, you have USA version.
- If you have the option to have many different languages to select, you have PAL version.
Known Build Dates
These are the only known build dates for the GC version only. If you try the action replay method out and have a different date listed from the following, please post it on the discussion page!
02/11/27 01:19:56 FINAL -> JPN 03/02/19 11:43:53 FINAL -> USA 03/03/17 19:33:15 FINAL -> PAL