Wind Waker Glitches - Sea Shanty
- Song of Passing
- Having traded for the Sea Flower, Exotic Flower, and either the Pinwheel or Sickle Moon Flag with the Goron Merchants, because...
- Zunari's shop must be expanded
- In the GCN release, this glitch has only been tested with Zunari's shop at the length of three stalls and a full length of four stalls with Mila working there; it is unknown how many stalls beyond the first are needed to create the right conditions for this glitch, and it's also unknown whether Mila's presence affects the requirements. In the HD release, it has been tested with just two stalls and Mila not present.
- Shift the time to night, if it isn't already.
- Stand on any of the carpets denoting the spots at Zunari's stall you can buy stuff at.
- Play the Song of Passing to make it day.
The scene will shift to daytime and, in the GCN release, briefly play the correct Windfall Island music. However, in all versions, once the camera zooms out, the music will change to the sailing music, which will continue to play on Windfall Island as long as you remain in its outdoor area.