Wind Waker Glitches - Wrong Music Death
- Bombs, or some other way to hurt yourself
- No bottle in your possession may contain a Fairy
- Get Link's health down to a quarter of a heart.
- Find an entrance to an area Link can stand on that, when crossed, will trigger a scene transition and music change yet does not require a manual trigger (other than the Control Stick) to enter, such as a Shop Ship, but DO NOT go inside of it.
- Position Link so that he is right outside of the entrance.
- Make Link's back face the entrance.
- Detonate a bomb in front of Link. This will force him into the entrance, loading the interior.
The game will load the interior of the area Link's back was to. As soon as the screen unfades, Link will die, but the music of the area Link just entered will play instead of the Game Over Music. This may make for a rather humorous death sequence.
- There are some entrances where this glitch will not work and instead play the normal death music; a notable example of this is the entrance into the final battle against Ganondorf.